Thursday, February 19, 2009

This could be a while.

Nothing personal kids, but (a) I don't really have anything interesting to write about lately because (b) I'm far too busy with work to even have time to think about blogging.

I'll get back to it eventually, probably soon because the economy is going to turn around any second.

In the meantime feel free to stop by Doggy Style some Tuesday, I do still have to do that. It's over for the season at the end of March, FYI. So come to the Park Bar! Or don't, I actually am fine either way.

1 comment:

Ed said...

And for those people who didn't make it this past week, you missed a new and great video compilation by SG. "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls with Angela Lansbury's camel toe video was just a sneak peak into the warped and sick sense of humor of SG that we all have come to know and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...