Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Roasted

My friends who now live in Palm Springs were back in town for a day yesterday, so we went out to dinner at Roast (after trying Slows which was closed for a staff party, and Angelina and Small Plates which are closed on Monday).

It turned out to be the perfect stroke of Divine intervention. I know it's got all the hype right now from
winning Restaurant of the Year in the Free Press but man, that place is awesome. Good service, decent decor, great prices and awesome food. If it weren't so corporate it would be my new hangout. I love it. And it was great to spend time with awesome friends on a return visit and have a fantastic dining experience downtown.

I recommend you go immediately or sooner, unless you are a vegetarian. That place is pretty much perfect. That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be so surreal to enter the Book Cadillac after so many years as an urban ruin. Can't wait to see it next time I'm home.

Backintheday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...