Monday, November 17, 2008

Mr. T Supports Gay Marriage

Sweet Juniper, another blog that originates from the amazing and wondrous neighborhood of Lafayette Park, is super excellent. I've actually been meaning to post about it for a while but I wanted to do it in a thoughtful and caring way, certainly moreso than my brief encounter last November, and I've been so busy feeling political and ramping up Doggy Style I just plum forgot.

Well now I've got a way to introduce you without all the rigamarole. Sweet Juniper is a blog written by a straight couple raising two young kids in Detroit. It's smart and arty and really popular all around the country and, in fact, the entire world. I'm assuming.

As part of a continuing series, "Dutch" took an old Mr. T coloring book and by only changing the captions, turned it into an affirmation of the power of love, no matter what genders are involved. It is so funny you will LOL, and I am not kidding! Click
here (or on the image) to see the blog post, which includes a link to the PDF of the entire coloring book.

"I pity the fool who doesn't support marriage equality!"

Too bad we didn't have this in Cali before the election, it might have changed the outcome!
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://graphjam.com/2008/11/19/song-chart-memes-consequences-of-gay-marriage/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...