Monday, June 23, 2008

My current obsession ...

I'm obsessed with Severed Unicorn Heads. I don't know why or, really, what they mean, but they have resonated somewhere deep inside me. So much so, tonight I even drove out to the opening of the Severed Unicorn Head Painfully Beautiful Art Show in Ypsi (another current obsession).



Severed Unicorn Heads are for lovers. Check out more at the Severed Unicorn Head Superstore.

(And for a really great blog that, in part, covers goings on with the cooler aspects of Ypsi, check out Mark Maynard's blog www.markmaynard.com.)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do they do with the bodies?

Anonymous said...

The real questions is - What don't we do with the bodies?

Steve-O said...

Feathers! Cadillac! Tom Cruise! NOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Must have been that pesky Watercorn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...