Friday, October 26, 2007

Well hello!

Well, since I won the prestigious Metro Times People's Pick award I have obviously been busy beyond words. Um, yeah. Actually I've just been coming down from a really crazy time with work and so I beg a thousand pardons for not posting anything in forever. You have to admit though, that Paul Lynde/Girl in the D graphic is pretty entertaining. I hope you enjoyed staring at it for a week.

I'd love to post something substantive, and I'm working on it. But right now I am going to post a follow-up to the brilliant Brenda Dickson "
Welcome to my Home" video I posted in June. If you haven't watched that or are new to the blog, take a looky-loo. It's freaking BRILLIANT.

Equally as brilliant is this parody, by two New York comedians, Julie & Jackie. "
Welcome to Our House."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...