Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Vote for Supergay!

Hi everyone!

OK, it has just come to my attention that the Metro Times "Best of Detroit" voting is underway, and they have a category for "best pop culture blog." Last year the Girl in the D blog won it, and if that blog can win, anyone can win. And that means me.


Pick me!

Please go to this link to vote. There are a million categories, but you only have to fill out 20 of them for your vote to count. Also please consider picking the Guerrilla Queer Bar (next event this Friday!) as "best gay bar." They are the only fresh thing happening on Detroit's stale gay scene.

If you can take five minutes to do this you can help me realize my childhood dream of having an award-winning gay blog! Voting ends Thursday so don't dilly-dally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you. Please remember that when you win. I'd like a job, maybe running one of the rec centers or better yet, one of the neighborhood city halls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...