Sunday, June 17, 2007

Welcome to my Home!

Well hello!

I've been hesitating to post this video for months, because (frankly) it's long, and I figure most of you have about a two-minute attention span. I say that with love.

But here it is anyway. It's a 1987 fanclub video made by Brenda Dickson, an actress on The Young & The Restless way back in the day. And it's brilliant camp.

Part 1 will blow your mind with a parade of 80's "fashion" and advice on how to get "that look."

Part 2 will blow your mind with the worst workout and nutritional advice ever.

Remember, I'm the person who found Penis Power for you, so I know what I'm talking about. If you can take the time, I guarantee it will become a cherished part of your life.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...