Friday, May 18, 2007

Love

Don't you love a late night, maybe a little buzzed, hanging out in a newly-cleaned home? I know I do.

Tonight was just a great Detroit night. Drinks with friends all night long at Honest John's; coming home to one of the best apartments in Detroit (which, if you must know, is in Lafayette Park, Detroit's best kept secret); old vinyl from high school on the turntable (Alphaville. Sure.)

Sometimes it all just comes together, and there is never any question why I live in the city. My view right now would blow your mind. Don't let my occasional (?) complaining throw you off, Detroit can be fucking awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It'll suck again once the buzz wears off.

Supergay Detroit said...

Holy shit, did anyone get the license plate number of that truck?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...